Welcome

"Know Thyself" was carved into the building that surrounded the Oracle. If some do not know themselves, then what would you call what they do know? We must test for ourselves all truths.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rants and Raves

I keep trying to think up something profound to say, but instead i have settled for this. I desperately need to get my first post over with. So here I will list maybe a few goals for the blog.
1. To learn something for myself. I figure if I can start organizing all this stuff maybe I will be able to make something of it.
2. Teach someone something they didn't know. Hey, there is a lot of stuff out there. I cant claim anything of myself. Perhaps someone will pick up something, carry it a little, and give it to someone else. Who knows? (Segway to #3)
3. Change something for the better. Education shouldn't be something we do for others. We should seek wisdom for our own benefit, and with what we gain we can help others.

Enough for now. Look for topics including Advertising, Media, Religion, Economics, History, Psychology, Society, and Culture.

-Channing

No comments: